- Good keynote speakers
- People misconstruing speech
- Overpriced food
- Coffee and Ice Cream
- Bad internet, no plugs
- Good discussions with cool people
- Same warm weather each day (twilight zone)
- People who speak odd/bad Spanish, and no English
- Having to translate for everyone due to the above
Vodka for breakfast anyone? For some reason the buffet here thought this was a good idea. I suppose the rich old Europeans might get impatient and need something to calm their nerves while their mountains of high-calorie food arrive.
It seems that a ~ is missing in a most unfortunate place. For those of you who don't know Spanish, this cake says something like "Happy anuses."
1/2 a kilo of ice cream for about 6 euros 50. Downed it between Leinir and me.
More to blog at some point when I have more words. This blogpost was a day in the making. That's how long it took to upload my photos without a timeout. Right then, bye for now!